Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Attention Incoming Fifth Graders!

Image result for back to school

Hello! I hope you all are having a fabulous and fun filled summer!  There will be a letter going out in the mail sometime this week giving you a little information about what to expect in the first few days of your fifth grade career.  I look forward to meeting with you on the 31'st!

Bournedale Health Forms: 
With your child's June report card, I sent home a bright pink health form slip for Camp Bournedale.  I will need these back ASAP upon our return to school.  Please be aware that a physicians signature is needed on the back of the form if you would like your child to receive any type of medication while on the premises (this includes advil/ibuprofen). For those who have misplaced the form, I will have extras for students on the first day.  It is imperative that these forms are turned in in order for your child to attend this trip.  Camp Bournedale staff do not allow students to attend without a health form.  Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions/concerns.

I hope everyone enjoys their last few weeks of the summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment