Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Scholastic Reading Club Orders!


I have been getting many questions regarding Scholastic Reading Club orders and how to go about ordering them.  There are two ways you can do this...



1) You can fill out the order form and send it in to me.  Please make sure to send cash for your order (and filled out order form) in an envelope marked with your child's first and last name.  If you feel more comfortable sending in a check, please be sure that to check is made out to me personally, and not Scholastic Reading Club.  This way, I can make the order right here at school from my own account, and our class will receive the points :)

2) You can place your own order off the Scholastic Reading Club website.  Our class code is NKNJY.  This way you can pay by credit card, but the points earned will still go toward our class.



Hope this helps, feel free to email me with any questions or concerns!


No comments:

Post a Comment